We are truly blessed to have such a fine cadre of talent within such a small academy. It is always beneficial to gain insight into another persons game or style of rolling. One thing I took away from this week's various lessons is the importance of our basic principles!
- Three points of contact must be maintained at all times
- Guard passing is essential to a deeper understanding of BJJ
- The guard is essential to a deeper understanding of BJJ
- We need to work our guard passing drills more often
- We should never quit striving to be better partners
Well I guess that is more than one thing, but you get my drift. Thanks also goes out to the students who came in support of our fellow teachers. For those of you prepping for the various tournaments it is time to get your ass on the mat and train! One or two classes a week ain't going to cut it guys.
Speaking of which, please take a moment to vote on the poll to your right --------->
Much respect and love,